Sunday, June 27th, 2021
Photo taken prior to January 2020
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
After more than three months, OVF will once again start holding much needed Community Workdays on the second Saturday and final Sunday of each month!
In order to adhere to Los Angeles' requirements during the current COVID-19 crisis and to insure the safety of all of our members, the following will apply:
- This workday WILL require reservations, however the reservation period is not yet open!
- All workers must wear a face mask or homemade face covering while attending the workday.
- Social distance requirements must be maintained at all times.
- If you have a fever, cough, or any signs of illness, you will not be able to participate in the workday.
- You must bring and wear gloves, if you will be using any OVF tool.
- A limit of three workers (member, family members or associates) per membership will be enforced to allow the maximum number of members to participate.
- OVF workdays are limited to OVF members, their household members and associates.
- Workday reservations will only be held for one hour after the scheduled start of the workday. If you arrive later than that, your spot may no longer be available.
- Per the Ocean View Farms Rules and Regulations:
- Only household members and their associate (and their household members) who are listed on the plot assignment form are permitted to earn community hours towards a member's requirement.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot earn community hours.
- Members are not permitted to bring pets to the workday.
Please check back here again!
Workday reservations are usually available 7 days prior to the workday and close once the maxiumum number have signed up.
For more information: Contact Us
Print This Page